Table of Contents
How to convince a customer over the phone? | Telesales Skills
How do you convince a customer over the phone if you are asking how to make a successful phone call with a customer? How to answer phone calls from customers.
- The skill of talking to the customer over the phone
- Tips to keep in mind when making the sales call
- Marketing calls | 13 Proven Sales Persuasion Techniques over the Phone.
- Telephone sales secrets | 13 Tips to Win Customers Over the Phone.
- Telesales Skills and Tips to convince a customer to Buy Over the Phone.
The skill of talking to the customer over the phone.
- Anticipate and prepare for potential customer questions.
- When making a call, use the name of the other party when talking to him. All people like to hear their names, and do not use the person’s nickname or the name used by his friends and relatives, but the official name.
- Start by greeting and introducing yourself and your company by saying my name is So and So from So and so.
- Thank him for your conversation and tell him that you value his valuable time.
- State your goal for the call, by defining your work and what you offer.
- List your product and its benefits to the customer.
- Ask the customer a question to find out how much he cares about what you say (such as did you know that this product would save you such, so do you care?).
- If you find the client interested and ready, ask him for an appointment to meet with him.
- Make him choose the date by giving him options, or as if he chose the date, such as telling him if it suits you on Tuesday at 10 am.
- In conclusion, I thank him for his time and confirmed the appointment.
Tips to keep in mind when making the sales call.
13 Proven Sales Persuasion Techniques over the Phone.
13 Tips to Win Customers Over the Phone.
- Don’t call the customer in a state of anger and take a deep breath before making the call.
- Choose the appropriate contact times where the rest time is the best for the customer.
- Write down the points where you will talk to him so that you do not get confused and forget during the call.
- Try to make the call short and not long.
- During the call, write down the important things so that you remember about meeting the client.
- Do not speak loudly and in a hurry and appear as if you want to end this call quickly, but speak in a manner that attracts attention to what you are saying.
- Before calling, prepare the questions that you will ask the client .
- Pay attention to the first ten words you say when selling over the phone, as they are the most important.
- Grab the person you’re talking to from the first moment by making an offer they can’t refuse.
- When he speaks, listen to him carefully and attentively, and do not interrupt his speech.
- Paraphrase him by turning him into questions so he knows you were listening.
- Answer his questions and inquiries with your answer helps him trust you and what you offer.
- Do not respond to customer inquiries with memorized and repeated words, but rather state your answer and communicate it in a distinctive style.
These were the most important telemarketing basics that you can use about making the sales call (the way to talk to the customer).
Marketing calls | 13 Proven Sales Persuasion Techniques over the Phone.
One of the hardest things to do in sales is to make a successful marketing call to convince a customer, precisely because you don’t have a customer relationship yet. Here are a few ideas that make marketing calls easier:
Telephone sales secrets | Tips to Win Customers Over the Phone.
Telesales Skills and Tips to convince a customer to Buy Over the Phone.
- Start with the right method. I know that marketing calls are not easy, but they are valuable. Marketing calls require a spirit of competition.
- Before the call, smile because you are in the right mood.
- Remember, the marketing call is a numbers game, smile and call, smile, call and so on.
- If clients refuse to interview you , say something like, “All I need is ten minutes of your time. And I wouldn’t waste my time coming to you and going all this way and meeting you for ten minutes if I wasn’t sure it might be good for both of us.”
- When you ask for an appointment, don’t say, “Can we meet next week?” Instead, be specific and say something along the lines of, “How do you say we meet next Thursday at eleven?”
[…] of the secrets of selling on this site is the old adage that says: buy cheap and sell expensive . And […]