Table of Contents
What are the requirements to enter Cambridge University?
All you need to know about applying to Cambridge University, the UK in 2020.
What is The British Cambridge University rank?
The British Cambridge University is currently ranked as the seventh-best university in the world. Rankings: 7 QS World University Ranking.
The British Cambridge University is located in Cambridge, one of the oldest universities in modern history, and it ranks second among Britain’s major universities.
The Cambridge University, UK, is one of the most competitive universities in the world, and one of the world’s leading academic centers.
The Cambridge University has a distinguished international reputation for academic achievement, and it occupies a great scientific position among the world’s most prestigious universities and always tops the university rankings.
It was founded in 1209 and has a long history of scientific giving estimated at 800 years.
Cambridge University includes more than 18 thousand students from different cultures and nationalities around the world.
The international students at the university are estimated to be about 4 thousand students, who came from 120 different countries.
The University of Cambridge includes International Summer Schools that offer around 150 courses to students from more than 50 countries around the world.
Teaching at the university includes a range of practical classes, lectures, and scientific seminars.
Cambridge University offers various scientific and literary majors such as Arts and Humanities, Biological Sciences, Clinical Medicine, Humanities, Physical Sciences, and Technology.
In addition to the 150 other colleges and institutes included in the university.
The University of Cambridge campus is located in the center of the British city of Cambridge, and it is home to more than 100 libraries that contain more than 15 million books that educate students from their knowledge.
Cambridge University also has 9 art, science, and cultural museums available year-round, as well as featuring a botanical garden.
What SAT score is required for Cambridge University?
What GPA is required for Cambridge?
Main Academic Excellence is in line with Cambridge College admission standards. Score at least a – on the SAT or – on the ACT. Maintain a GPA of at least 3.7.
Cambridge University Press is a non-school organization and operates as the university’s publishing company, with over 50 offices worldwide.
And this printing house was credited with printing more than 45 thousand academic papers, research journals, educational books and others.
The University of Cambridge, UK, has a somewhat selective admission policy. It accepts students with the strongest academic qualifications and terms.
It also takes care of choosing motivated and passionate students to be able to meet the educational needs it offers to its students.
The university takes care of providing stimulating and fruitful educational methods, provides them with facilities and scientific references, and is concerned with achieving the best standards of the educational process.
What are the Admission requirements to enter Cambridge University?
The University of Cambridge welcomes students from all over the world, but only after fulfilling the following requirements:
- Submit a copy of the high school diploma.
- Submit a copy of your university degree and transcript of marks (for students wishing to study a master’s degree).
- For postgraduate students, the Bachelor’s degree must be in a field related to the student’s major.
- The language of instruction at the university is English. Therefore, all international applicants are required to take English language tests such as IELTS with a minimum score of 7 or an IBT (Internet-based accredited TOEFL) with a minimum of 110.
- Students who do not have any of the aforementioned English language certificates must apply for an intensive course or a preparatory year to study the language.
- Submit a bank statement, “financial statement,” to the student or to the student’s sponsor that includes the study and living costs for the first year.
- A copy of the passport.
- Fulfill the academic accreditation requirements by country.
- Submit an initial application to UCAS.
- Submit academic transcripts to the university.
- Undergo an interview to assess the student’s level of written admission.
- Achieving college requirements in the major to be studied.
- In the event that the student is under the age of 18, the consent of the parents or legal guardian of the student must be attached.
- Attach the results of the TB test, according to the country’s requirements.
- All required documents must be submitted within the specified timeframe according to the University of Cambridge policies.
What is Cambridge University Acceptance Rate?
In general, the University of Cambridge acceptance rate is 42%, and the following are examples of some of the acceptance rates for graduate programs at the university:
The acceptance rate for the Master of Finance is 9%.
The acceptance rate for the MSc in Developmental Biology is 9%.
The acceptance rate for MSc in Engineering and MPhil in Basic and Translational Neurosciences is 10%.
The acceptance rate for Ph.D. is 11%.
The acceptance rate for Master of Laws is 31%.
The acceptance rate for LLM in Corporate Law is 30%.
The acceptance rate for the Wellcome Trust Clinical Exam Program is 75%.
What are Cambridge University majors?
The University of Cambridge in Britain includes a number of diverse disciplines, whether scientific or literary disciplines, including the following:
- Veterinary Medicine.
- Chemical Engineering.
- computer science.
- Asian Studies.
- English language.
- History and modern languages.
- History and Politics.
- art history.
- Ancient History.
- Human, Social and Political Sciences.
- Management studies.
- Construction and planning.
What is study FEES?
The costs of studying at the University of Cambridge vary depending on the type of program of study and the major to be studied.
For example, according to the University of Cambridge website, the costs for studying mathematics are 23,607 pounds per academic year.
The cost of studying the academic year in architecture, geography, and music majors is 27,696 pounds.
As for chemical engineering, computer science, engineering, management studies, manufacturing engineering, natural sciences, psychological and behavioral sciences, the cost of their studies is £ 32,214.
What is Cambridge University tuition?
9,250 GBP, International tuition 21,732 GBP.
To find out the cost of studying your major, please check the university’s website.
What exams are required to study in Cambridge?
For Cambridge, you will need one of the following exam scores: IELTS Academic – A minimum overall grade of 7.5, with 7.0 or above in each element, achieved in one sitting. Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE): grade A or B.
Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE): grade A, B, or C